Simply put, here at Conservation Klondike we are dedicated to making the world a better place. The concept, “Leave it better than you found it” has always resonated with us, and that simple theme can be found throughout this blog. We discuss ways to improve the world around us, and how to truly make an impact.
Our goal is to inspire others to take-action based on the articles we share. Conservation should be an ongoing conversation, and a top priority in the lives of others. If you are here, you probably share these same values, and hopefully share this vision of conservation and sustainability.
It is SO important to analyze our impact on the environment. Actions that might seem meaningless, can have a long-lasting impact on our world. What’s crazy, is that most people don’t realize it is actually very easy to minimize our environmental impact.
Bringing awareness to conservation topics will help this movement grow. There are so many things we can do in our every day lives to support the environment. As The Conservation Guy, I take pride in reducing waste, and sharing creative ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle! Once you understand the simple ways to take-action, conservation is easy! The tricky part is sharing these ideas with others in a way that is meaningful and inspires them to take the same approach to sustainability.
Life is crazy. Life is busy. Life is constantly puling us in so many directions. Here at Conservation Klondike, we want to simplify conservation and share easy ways that YOU can make a difference. We embrace conservation in so many ways. We want you to feel like you have a good understanding of the following:
- Ways you can be environmentally conscious as you shop. Where you choose to do business has a huge impact on the environment. Learn about the stress different businesses place on society.
- Go green! Think about ways you can recycle and reuse every-day items. Alternatives exist in many forms.
- Eliminate waste! Reducing plastics…going paperless..compost…there is an abundance of ways to place less stress on the environment through eliminating needless waste.
- Innovations. As we learn more about the environment, there are constant innovations revolved around leaving less of an environmental footprint.
- Economical factors surrounding conservation.
- Impacts. How does usage impact nature? How does taking action through conservation impact the environment? Our world at Conservation Klondike revolves around impacts and what we do to increase positive outcomes. There is an abundance of resources at our fingertips. Let’s have a good understanding of the impact of these resources, and how they can best be utilized.
Many people believe that being eco-friendly requires having a big wallet. This could not be further from the truth. All you need is motivation, and a willingness to learn more about the impact you have on the world around you. All of our thoughtful content is well researched and aims to help you prioritize ways you can support conservation and sustainability.
We would love to hear ideas from you! Collaboration is the key to promoting conservation by sharing ideas with others.